Saturday, September 8, 2012

School has begun

School has started. Drew and Isabelle were both, so excited.


 
Picking them up at the end of the day Drew met me at the door with his arm around Isabelle: “Mom, I told Mrs. Houbeck that I would bring her out.”




 
I was not looking forward to this change of schedule but since it is what God wants for now I am beginning to look forward to my time with just Hannah and Louis at home. Hannah shines when we have time together just her and I or Dad and her. ….and boy is she a worker!

She is always volunteering to assist in some way. I have not been a very good mother in that regard because I usually talk her out of it. This is the year to change that.

She overheard I wanted to vacuum the car. She was out there in a flash, vacuum hooked up vacuuming the garage floor. She stuck with the job until we went in for lunch, running to get me another rag or whatever I needed.
So, off to a good Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment