Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Moving

Aaah, ever since we moved in this house, we knew we would not live here forever and anticipated the day when we would have a bit more land to call our own for the kids to enjoy and explore.
Now 10 yrs later and five kids in....I am not sure I want the change.
I have had a multitude of feelings. "This is what we've been looking for", "just trust." "But I love this house, it has become home, its close to school."
It does not help that it is summer, beautiful outside and enjoying the work that we have put into this house:
the deck, the kitchen, the garden, Mary's garden, the swing set (that is hopefully coming with us), the basement.
On the "trust" note, my inner heart says accept,yet motions and attachments are holding on not wanting change.
So, on to packing I have most the upper floor done, a good start on the basement and actually its kind of fun and the more I pack the more my attachment to this house is numbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment