Monday, November 26, 2012

In Thanksgiving to the "Love of my Life"

I would never venture off on these trips ....but my husband does like to plan and "vacation".
So,  being that he had an xtra 2 days off at Thanksgiving, as did the kids,
we took off another and headed to S.Carolina.
In addition, we had just rcvd the new camera that Pat also had put a lot of thought and work into for my b-day present.  It made it all the more fun to put it to use.
Thank you again Pat! I really did have a great time with you and our kiddos.
These pics highlight you. I do love watching you loving the kids!
 
  
                 
Now Pat, this game does not take much concentration.
You look so serious!  

 
Thanksgiving morning breakfast on the balcony. 


 
Rootbeer on the beach!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment