Monday, December 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Hannah

Happy Birthday to our little Hannah Therese!
 
For a year you have been waiting for this day.
Last year was a bit hectic, we happened to have new carpet installed the next day and so had the house a bit torn up.
I did not make any cake or anything. I figured you would not remember too much just turning 3.
So, we had a bowl of icecream and 3 candles on top.
For the next 3 months I heard: "but when am I going to have my 'birthday'?"
I would explain...but you were very insistent and sincere "but, no, I did not have my birthday!"
Obviously equating your bday to an actual cake.
 
We made a cake this year.
 

 
Letting Louis eat his p.b sandwich on the counter kept him entertained.
(He has still yet to get his own sippy).



My "Crown" Cake!

 
I can do it Mom.


Louis thought it was so great and promptly blew it out each time Drew would light it.
The kids thought it was hilarious...as did Louis!
Dad had to intervene.
 









 Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you
 
Happy Birthday dear Hannah,
 
Happy Birthday to  you!
A new apron and "jewels" ...that Isabelle was soon wearing because, "Hannah said I could!"  And a puppy dog and carrying case.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment