Friday, December 28, 2012

A Merry Christmas Day!

Christmas Eve.
My two girls!
 
Sisters ~ Friends (most of the time).
Isabelle: "We just love' ich udr soo much!"
 


Just after St. Nick, just before the kids.

 
Santa DID come Daddy!


                   A snowbear for sledding (or sleeping)!

       A remote control Jeep




My own boots! Mom you can put away the pinks ones now.
Everything was so exciting!


Mom, I love it!


A bit of "dramatism"  .............I want to kiss it! (It's just a jewelry box).
 
 
A new coat!
 

Mom, you're taking too long, can I just open yours?  
 











And new shoes...finally.
It has been 8yrs.



Thank you Jesus for your birthday and St Nick for all the gifts!

Christmas Breakfast


What's wrong? You said I could lick it off.
A chocolate stick.
 

So smooth and creamy, your mom can identify.
 

 
Dainty? How did you stay so clean?
 
 
 
 Louis falling asleep






But "raring" to go after a good nap!



To the sled hill, thanks Dad!


 


 



 
                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment