Thursday, March 21, 2013

How good I have it.

I feel so thankful when Pat comes home and dives in to help get dinner on the table ~ I don't even mind when he tells me my soup is lacking flavor (just a little salt, he soothes),
 or uses a jar of cream sauce and adds pasta to the whole meal.
It is just appreciated to have him not be annoyed the dinner is not on the table when he arrives,
but that he takes matters into his own hands and gets it there.
By the way, did I thank you "dear" for these new appliances I was telling you we didnt really need?
I do like them and have appreciated them, giving the kitchen a fresh new feel!
 
 
Then, to have Drew sit and finish his homework without me telling him ~ does make my heart glad.
 

 This too: you girls enjoying each other ~ "Sisters, sisters"
 Isabelle now learning to read, and Hannah enjoying it just as much.
 
 Of course after dressing up.
 Glad to be home from school and glad to have her home.

Uh, where's Louis?

No comments:

Post a Comment