Sunday, May 26, 2013

Girls weekend

This weekend Dad and Drew went with the "guys" to paint the cottage.
So, of course Isabelle asked me what us girls("and Louis") were going to do.
 Got some flowers at the nursery, after browsing for 1/2 an hour.
 Hooked up the bike and went to feed the horses.
 Then Aunt Emma came to spend the night before heading up North for a bridal shower.
Quite a treat!
What fun, another person's hair to do and try the beautiful earrings on.  

This is a given if I sit down to read books at night.
Mom, thank you for passing on this tradition.
What good memories I have of us doing your hair:
 hearing "oh that feels so good, can you keep combing?"...or "ok, that's good!"
Now I can totally identfy!
If Isabelle does my hair it is usually a side pony ~or two.
If Hannah does my hair I tell her she has to stick to clips
( I had to ban the bands or else I would now be bald.
Hannah's production this night.
I actually had already taken off the headband
and a clip or two from the other side.
 Margaret I was trying to get a good belly shot for you.
I guess I should have tryed sideways.

No comments:

Post a Comment