Friday, May 31, 2013

My Mother ~ Happy Birthday

Today it is your birthday and living across the country (no excuse) I always get to
saying Happy Mother's day weeks late in time for your birthday which is
thankfully (not too late) at the end of May.
Going about my day I often think of my role as a mother and how much more I appreciate you
as mine. All you did and still do for us/with us I so admire and appreciate.
"Reading" any chance to form us with good values.
Especially in the sunshine, so as not to awake the littles from napping.
Taking care of the smallest details.
Fostering the love for nature and the outdoors
 and ice cream.......
              and cooking...........

         Giving each of us a chance to help and learn.






Making each of us feel like our stories are
                important and exciting.
To think~it is your day for a gift, but you have given so many to me.  
Happy Birthday Mom, I love you!





No comments:

Post a Comment