Wednesday, June 5, 2013

School's out!

A week ago Isabelle "graduated" from kindergarten.
She was very proud and felt very special especially since Dad came from work and
Grammie, Aunt Emma, Uncle Kevin, Aunt Susan and little Stella came too!
She was given the award for achievement in Reading and attendance....
to which the latter the school principal (which happens to be Pat's Uncle Dan)
later commented it was the first time he ever gave
 an award for attendance to a Leahy and
thought in this case should have changed it to be awarded to the"Nistler" side of the student.
 
 
 
 
I have to say I am glad we have no school for 3 months. 
Not that I have lots of experience yet,
 my kids are young (maybe I am naive)
but I dont understand how some mothers
 dont look forward to this time.
I enjoy the extra action at home not
worrying about stopping the kids interaction
so they can finish their homework or get to bed on time.
(I may change my mind come August)
but I dont want to. I shouldn't. I want to take
advantage of this time they are home with me.
 

 
 
 
                                                                                                                                                                    
                                                         A box of gold fish for a pinata.   Why not?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment