Sunday, August 11, 2013

Dog sitting

Despite giving Grammie a bad time for her love of Bailey; the dogs presence has come to my
 advantage on several occasions, almost to the point of considering our own...but not quite.
Going out of town and unable to take Bailey with her
 Grammie has entrusted the job to Drew, to feed, walk and clean up after him....
yes including the use of a mutt mitt (little poop pick-up glove/bag).
The kids are thoroughly involved and entertained.
Early AM I don't even realize Drew is awake until he comes in from outside to tell me
he already walked Bailey and Bailey already did his business.
Then the girls wake up and have to take him for another walk....and of course Louis can't be left out insisting: "me, me". So, the morning passes.
I notice Louis trailing off in the wagon ~ being pulled by Bailey.
Then all in the wagon, pulled by Drew and bike, leading Bailey.
Now, finding new spots in the shade in which to restation Bailey.
 
Drew noted that he thinks Bailey likes our family because
he doesn't have to stay in his cage except at night.
 
 Then of course sitting becomes a little drall...... why not climb the tree?
 In the meantime ~ the girls on the inside.
Hannah sing me song.
 
 
So, thank you Grammie for the extra help you gave this weekend....
well I forgot to add except when it made us walk in 5 min. late for Sunday Mass.
 (Drew was still up at the mailbox walking Bailey, when it was time to leave. )
Yet, I am sure God understood. :)

It began by protecting Bailey from the rain.
Is anyone in there?
 Where's Bailey?

 Oh......we put him back in the cage.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment