Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Soon to arrive: # 5

A day away! 
Isabelle was so excited to pick out clothes for the baby.
She has been counting down the days (with the others) but her excitement is the most expressed.
It has been quite the drama over picking out names if it is a boy. 
Stuart Augustine or Gordon.Matthew
Isabelle is hard core on my side and despite Dad's teasing and coaxing, sticks to Stu.
Admiring the little outfits, she really liked the boys outfit and gasped:
 "oh, I almost said I hoped it was a boy!" I replied that wasn't bad. 
Isabelle, with dread: "yes, but then...... the name!"
I had warned her that I would probably let Dad decide...so not to be sad if he really did pick Gordon.
Grandma is here and of course we had to take advantage before the arrival to go
blueberry picking, so off we went for another 15# for the freezer.
 
This time we finished off picking with icecream, instead of pancakes.
Afterall Grandma was here.
 
Sharing. I think it ended up being a mix of banana split, moosetracks and blueberry cream pie.
In distraction of visiting, Grandma almost took the offered taste of the stirred up version!
 
 
 Next stop: to fill our milk jars at Oliver's Farm before heading home.

No comments:

Post a Comment